By accessing the Financial-News-Now website, you agree that you have reviewed and agree to the following Statements & Policies. THIS WILL CREATE A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND FINANCIAL-NEWS-NOW RELATIVE TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE. If you do not agree to these Statements & Policies, you may not use the Financial-News-Now website and affirmatively acknowledge that you have not used or viewed content on the Financial-News-Now website.
Further, by reading Financial-News-Now, you agree to hold Financial-News-Now, its associates, sponsors, affiliates, and partners harmless and to completely release them from any and all liabilities due to any and all losses, damages, or injuries (financial or otherwise) that may be incurred.
Not a Solicitation to Buy or Sell Securities
All, including any paid / sponsored advertising, or any non-sponsored articles published at or on Financial-News-Now does not purport to provide an analysis of any company’s financial position or prospects and any information supplied is not in any way to be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities period.
We Are Not Registered Investment Advisors, Brokers, or Dealers in Securities
Although the information contained in this website, video, email and other is believed to be reliable, Financial-News-Now, its owners, channel partners, editors and contributors make no warranties as to the accuracy of the description of any of the content herein and accept no liability for how readers may choose to use it. Financial-News-Now is owned by IDR Marketing, Inc. Financial-News-Now, including any of our principals, officers, directors, partners, agents, or affiliates are not, nor do we represent ourselves to be, registered investment advisors, brokers, or dealers in securities. Readers should independently verify all statements made in this website and all issues of its publication.
Content Provided for Informational and Advertising Purposes Only
This website, including any published material, and the opinions of those quoted within are for informational and advertising purposes only. Speculation in securities carries a high degree of risk, and investors purchasing speculative investments should be capable of absorbing losses of all of their invested capital. There is no assurance that any featured company discussed will receive additional funding or experience any future development necessary for corporate success.
The objective of Financial-News-Now and its news service is to seek out publicly traded companies that its contributors believe are most likely to succeed in their stated business objectives. Financial-News-Now covers equities and private placement opportunities for accredited investors in technology, consumer goods, cannabis, cryptocurrency, blockchain and mining, among other sectors. Contributors are encouraged to seek out and identify microcap and small cap stocks that have strong fundamentals and with asymmetric risk-reward profiles. Subscribers and potential subscribers to Financial-News-Now are cautioned that while companies are selected based on the quality of management, projects and capital structures, there is always the risk when investing in micro and small cap companies, that you could lose a substantial portion of or even lose your entire investment.
Conflict of Interest
Financial-News-Now, its affiliates and channel partners may buy or sell securities in any of the companies mentioned herein at any time and without further notice. From time to time, Financial-News-Now and its contractors, directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as affiliates and channel partners, or persons interviewed for articles on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned and may make purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise. Therefore, any and all content found within the Financial-News-Now website should be deemed as a “conflict of interest.” While Financial-News-Now does the very best job to adhere to all disclosure rules related to published material, it is understood and agreed monitoring all extended persons in the Financial-News-Now ecosystem is highly difficult, and Financial-News-Now cannot in no way guarantee full disclosure of any outside or third party. Therefore, any and all material and information found on the Financial-News-Now website should be deemed as a “conflict of interest.” Disclosure for current and acting contributors are listed via supplied link directing readers to the main disclosure and compensation page, or listed at the bottom of each article or landing page, and are accurate as of the day published. In addition, companies featured and discussed on any Financial-News-Now produced video, audio or written content may have in the past, current, or may in the future, contribute financially to the cost of production and/or distribution of content iterations which might constitute a conflict of interest, which is hereby disclosed. This includes travel costs related to due diligence, any additional research over and above typical set parameters by each contributor, and any other extra special requirements requested by either Financial-News-Now, the sponsored company, and/or its contributors.
Companies featured and discussed within our published content may place advertisements in third-party publications unknown to Financial-News-Now. These ads could contain an internet link or hyperlink in order to send web traffic and cause an increase of readership to our articles or content. While such actions, whether directly intended or a benefit of social media sharing could also typically occur naturally. Financial-News-Now does indirectly benefit from these actions because this uncontrolled action could potentially broaden our readership and cause a greater number of visits to our website, including but not limited to, receiving new subscriptions and sign-ups to the Financial-News-Now website. Any and all appreciation in stock price in any company mentioned from the result of such actions, including the increase in readership, is out of our control by these social media sharing or third-party actions. There may be third parties, unknown to Financial-News-Now, who may hold shares in any of the securities discussed, and may liquidate their shares which could have a negative effect on the price of the publicly-traded securities mentioned. While unknown, this risk could remain for long periods of time and would constitute a conflict of interest as to our ability to determine objectivity with respect to our communications regarding the profiled or featured company on our website. Because of this conflict, investors are strongly encouraged to not use the Financial-News-Now website and social platforms for any investment decision or otherwise.
Author and Contributor Disclosure
Financial-News-Now will publish disclosure concerning any economic and / or sponsored relationship or interests with any of the companies featured. If no such relationships or interests are disclosed, Financial-News-Now has no way of knowing if they exist and takes no affirmative steps to determine if any exist. Further, if no relationship has been disclosed on any article or landing page, it is assumed there is zero equity position whether long or short by the contributor in the security mentioned or securities discussed. Financial-News-Now relies upon the contributor to accurately state their individual position for each security, and Financial-News-Now has no means of verifying its accuracy.
Information contained in this website, including any published material, contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including statements regarding the expected continual growth of the market for the company’s products, the company’s ability to fund its capital requirement in the near term and in the long term; pricing pressures, including market risk associated to all sectors, etc. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions, or future events or performance may be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward-looking statements may be identified through the use of such words as expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, or by statements indicating certain actions may, could, should/might occur.
Past investment performance is not in any way indicative of future investment performance. Readers must consult with registered professional investment, taxation, and portfolio advisors before making an investment decision. Advertising agencies involved in sponsored campaigns received funds for services and no securities, and relied on information provided by Financial-News-Now contributor(s) and other publicly available information.
Microcap and Junior Market Risk Warning
Many securities discussed are traded Over-The-Counter (OTC), on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE), or on the TSX.V (Venture Exchange) and are relatively illiquid, or “thinly traded,” which tends to increase volatility in market prices. An investment in an OTC or Canadian Securities & Venture exchange security involves a high degree of risk. These speculative and illiquid securities are often difficult for investors to buy or sell without significantly affecting the quoted price. It should be noted that the liquidation of a position in a U.S. OTC or thinly traded Canadian microcap security may not even be possible within a reasonable period of time. For this reason, it may be difficult to properly value an investment in an U.S. OTC or Canadian junior security. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THESE RISKS.
Jurisdiction Disclosure & Blue-Sky Eligibility
This is not intended for readers in any jurisdiction where not permissible under local regulations and investors in those jurisdictions should disregard the content and any information from Financial-News-Now. Readers and subscribers whom have agreed to the statements and policies related to the use of Financial-News-Now must also independently verify the “blue-sky” eligibility of any securities mentioned within this website, including any publication distributed. Further, specific financial information, filings and disclosures as well as general investor information about publicly listed companies and other investor resources can be found at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission website at www.sec.gov, and/or in Canada at SEDAR Filings website at www.sedar.com.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within our publication are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Financial-News-Now or its contributors in any way.
Financial-News-Now may experience cybersecurity threats to our information technology infrastructure and database systems, and unauthorized attempts to gain access to our proprietary or confidential information. Our subscribers, customers, suppliers, subcontractors and channel partners may be effected from such future cybersecurity threat(s). Financial-News-Now cannot in no way guarantee any potential future breach occurring and the use of any stolen information garnered from such a breach, if it should or might occur.
Sponsored Disclosure & Compensation
In order to keep the lights on and continue to provide quality original content, Financial-News-Now may accept paid sponsorship (subject to qualifying to publish under strict due diligence by both Financial-News-Now and its contributors).
– Veritas Pharma Inc. (OTC: VRTHF / CSE: VRT / FRA: 2VP), the company featured in this report, appears as paid advertising, paid by the company. J William Roberts received a seven thousand five hundred dollar fee to cover editorial costs associated with this report and article. J William Roberts is the pen name of a ghost writer for some of the biggest names in the financial services industry. Financial-News-Now stands to make a profit from the marketing services charged. Veritas Pharma has paid or expects to pay upwards of three hundred fourteen thousand, five hundred and five dollars as a total production budget for a six month advertising effort.
– Sproutly Canada Inc (OTCQB: SRUTF / CSE: SPR / FRA: 38G), the company featured in this report, appears as paid advertising, paid by the company. Financial-News-Now stands to make a profit from the marketing services charged. Sproutly has paid or expects to pay upwards of three hundred ninety-eight thousand, seven hundred fifty dollars for a four month advertising effort.
– VirtualArmour International Inc. (OTCQB: VTLR / CSE: VAI / FRA: 3V3), the company featured in this report, appears as paid advertising, paid by the company. Financial-News-Now stands to make a profit from the marketing services charged. VirtualArmour has paid or expects to pay upwards of two hundred forty-seven thousand dollars for a six month advertising effort.
– Sproutly Canada Inc (OTCQB: SRUTF / CSE: SPR / FRA: 38G), the company featured in this report, appears as paid advertising, paid by the company. Financial-News-Now stands to make a profit from the marketing services charged. Sproutly has paid or expects to pay upwards of one hundred and thirty thousand dollars for a three month advertising effort.
– Sproutly Canada Inc (OTCQB: SRUTF / CSE: SPR / FRA: 38G), the company featured in this report, appears as paid advertising, paid by the company. Financial-News-Now stands to make a profit from the marketing services charged. Sproutly has paid or expects to pay upwards of two hundred forty-six thousand and eight hundred dollars for a three month advertising effort.
– MF Williams was paid a fee of seven thousand, five hundred dollars for six months of coverage for Koios Beverage Corp (OTC: KBEVF / CSE: KBEV).
– Draganfly Inc. (CSE: DFLY / OTCQB: DFLYF / FSE: 3U8), the company featured in this report, appears as paid advertising, paid by the company. Financial-News-Now stands to make a profit from the marketing services charged. Draganfly has paid or expects to pay upwards of three hundred, eighty-eight thousand, four hundred and fifty dollars for a six-month advertising effort.
– Koios Beverage Corp. (OTC: KBEVF / CSE: KBEV), the company featured in this report, appears as paid advertising, paid by the company. Financial-News-Now stands to make a profit from the marketing services charged. Koios has paid or expects to pay upwards of three hundred, nine thousand, nine hundred and fifty dollars for a six-month advertising effort.
– Draganfly Inc. (CSE: DFLY / OTCQB: DFLYF / FSE: 3U8), the company featured on this website, appears as paid advertising, paid by the company. Financial-News-Now stands to make a profit from the marketing services charged. Draganfly has paid or expects to pay upwards of seventy thousand dollars for a thirty-to-sixty day advertising effort.
Final Cautionary Statement
Please be extremely careful. All readers of Financial-News-Now are encouraged to do their own due diligence on every security mentioned on this website prior to making any investment decision. Investing in any security carries a high degree of risk; you could likely lose some or all of your entire investment. All securities mentioned, whether small or microcap carries a high degree of risk, and is strongly regarded as highly speculative.